Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hello Positive people. Well, I haven't got much to report as yet, I'm waiting (and waiting) to hear from mrsite to find out when they transfer my domain name over so that Relentlessly Positive can be launched properly and you can see it in all it's glory.

I've been working until midnight most nights trying to get all the content in place and it's pretty much finished now.

I'm quite excited because my prize from Charlotte's Auctions should be delivered to me at work this morning. Not sure where I'm going to wear my sexy new shoes, I'm on a government office partner event tomorrow but I'm not convinced that senior management at local authorities will appreciate the full glory of Jimmy Choo.

Oh well. Maybe I'll wear them anyway. At least I'll know how cool they are ...

1 comment:

Ron 'd Positive Dude! said...

I am overcoming a history of seeing the negitive in people, then attacking one of thier negative characteristics. I am replacing that with seeing the positive in people and complementing that positive. I will let you know how it works out.