Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Good morning Tuesday...

Well, I'm trying to feel positive today - I have to because I've got an interview at 2:30 and I have to do a presentation, something I haven't formally done in a while. I've done lots of presentations to workmates where they interrupt me and ask questions so it turns into more of a group discussion...but not a full on presentation where people actually listen!

So, it's all prepared and written, I've been practicing, and fingers crossed I'll be able to convince them that I really do know what I'm talking about!

No news about the house yet - the people who came over on Sunday were very keen but the house was slightly out of their price range. I said 'make us an offer' but it may have been easier for them to just settle on a cheaper place...

We were SUPPOSED to have a viewing last night, but Mr and Mrs No Show didn't turn up, leaving us sitting around at 7pm thinking 'do we put dinner on now and assume they aren't coming...or not?' I hate that. They only made the appointment yesterday afternoon, so why they didn't show I have no idea.

The response to the mail out of the press release, telling everyone about the Relentlessly Positive updates, seems to be good. I've had a few positive comments and I'll just leave it to settle for a while. Magazine features editors are busy people!

Well, I'm sitting here in myPJs so I'd better get showered, dressed and practicing this here presentation. Wish me luck boys and girls, I really fancy this job!

Sarah x

No comments: