Friday, June 27, 2008

Gimme Some Peace!!!

The Big Peace Live Event

Announcing A FREE LIVE 30 Day Coaching Program..
IS THIS YOU?

1. I am already successful but really unfulfilled
2. I get what I want only to feel disillusioned & itchy for more, more, more
3. I'm constantly exhausted by trying too hard
4. I'm constantly anxious
5. I'm always on some kind of self-improvement program
6. I'm a perfectionist
7. I'm a people pleaser
8. I'll be happier when I lose more weight
9. I'm afraid they will see me as a fraud
10. I know what to do, I'm just waiting for the right time

The Big Peace Live is a FREE 30 Day Coaching Program - based on the phenomenally successful 90 day email programme featured in the Sunday Times. (www.thebigpeace.com) The Big Peace Live will be delivered by video, email, and audio Mp3 recordings with experts, gurus and coaching from Suzy Greaves.It is a down to earth, practical coaching program to take you from wherever you are right now and get you focused on where you want to get to and actually enjoy the journey.

If you want to know when it's all happening and how you can be a part of this fantastic, free coaching...check out the website:

http://www.thebig-leap.com/the_big_peace_live_event.phtml

And then read Suzy's blog

http://suzygreaves.typepad.co.uk/the_big_peace/

Get ready to be inspired!

No comments: